3D Scanning Services
Scansite3D has over two decades of experience providing 3D scanning and reverse engineering services. Our extensive list of customer includes a wide variety of organizations from Airbus and Pratt & Whitney to Nike and Industrial Light & Magic to The Smithsonian Institution and The Metrolpolitan Museum of Art.
Some of our services include:
- 3D Scanning with Creaform® laser scanners as well as aerospace quality structured light 3D scanners manufactured by GOM/ATOS and Aicon/Breuckmann. We also provide photogrammetry measuring services using Aicon 3D photogrammetry systems.
- We provide reverse engineering services using Geomagic DesignX® software. We can deliver CAD files to our customers in STEP format for any of the mainstream CAD software packages including SOLIDWORKS®, CATIA®, Siemens NX®, Solid Edge, Autodesk Inventor®, PTC Creo® and Pro/ENGINEER®. In addition, we can provide “natively parametric” (with feature tree) files and assemblies for SOLIDWORKS®, CATIA®, and PTC Creo® software users.
- We provide onsite 3D scanning services worldwide.
- First article 3D scanning and inspection services.
- 3D printing in a large variety of materials.
- CNC foam milling services.
- Scansite3D has full 3D production capabilities that allow is to take complicated projects from beginning to end, including bronze foundry work, resin casting, virtual reality and much more.