Thomas Ahlberg M.D. and Scansite Have Developed an Adaptor (“AIAF”) designed to retrofit a Stryker(TM) Flyte(TM) Personal Protection System. This Adaptor Adds N95 Virus Filtering Capabilities to the Robust Capabilities of the Stryker(TM) System.
Dr. Thomas Ahlberg, a physician at Saint Francis Memorial Hospital in San Francisco has designed an adaptor for Stryker(TM) Flyte(TM) Personal Protection Systems. The adaptor allows these systems, which are “are not cleared as respiratory protective products”, to be be fitted with an N95 filter to enhance their ability to screen virus materials.
Scansite Remains Open to Assist With your Project
In response to the covid 19 pandemic, and the resulting restrictions placed on businesses at our home office in San Rafael, California, Scansite3D has dispersed many of our resources to enable our employees to work at home.
We have personnel and equipment currently functioning to provide 3D scanning, reverse engineering, product development, 3D printing and injection molding.
We are actively involved in rapidly moving projects to reverse engineer and produce modified Personal Protective Equipment.
3D Scanning Services
Scansite3D has over two decades of experience providing 3D scanning and reverse engineering services. Our extensive list of customer includes a wide variety of organizations from Airbus and Pratt & Whitney to Nike and Industrial Light & Magic to The Smithsonian Institution and The Metrolpolitan Museum of Art.
Some of our services include:
- 3D Scanning with Creaform® laser scanners as well as aerospace quality structured light 3D scanners manufactured by GOM/ATOS and Aicon/Breuckmann. We also provide photogrammetry measuring services using Aicon 3D photogrammetry systems.
- We provide reverse engineering services using Geomagic DesignX® software. We can deliver CAD files to our customers in STEP format for any of the mainstream CAD software packages including SOLIDWORKS®, CATIA®, Siemens NX®, Solid Edge, Autodesk Inventor®, PTC Creo® and Pro/ENGINEER®. In addition, we can provide “natively parametric” (with feature tree) files and assemblies for SOLIDWORKS®, CATIA®, and PTC Creo® software users.
- We provide onsite 3D scanning services worldwide.
- First article 3D scanning and inspection services.
- 3D printing in a large variety of materials.
- CNC foam milling services.
- Scansite3D has full 3D production capabilities that allow is to take complicated projects from beginning to end, including bronze foundry work, resin casting, virtual reality and much more.